Starting 1st of March 2017, I'll be joining SUSE as Onsite DSE (Dedicated System Engineer) for a large public employer in Nuremberg.
With this, a dream comes true .... because ....
- ... I'm able to join THE (for me ultimate) Linux
OpenSource company as a regular employee !
- ... I started learning Linux in 1992 with SUSE's
first Linux distribution !
- ... I worked since 2009 as partner@HPE side-by-side
with SUSE and deployed many SLES-based solutions !
- ... this allows me to finally rejoin the deep-technical
Linux community for my daily work life !
- ... I can bridge now, what I missed the last 4 years !
- ... one could say: WORK <=> PRIVATE .... circle closes !